Running faster is an ambition to every runner.Running is a very easy and can be improve with running exercises that almost everyone can do. Running reduces weight and keeps the body fit.Researches has revealed that very fast and fast exercise and physical activities work in men and women to avoid the risk of early death due to heart disease.
In today’s time, everyone wants a healthy and fit body. There are many types of workouts and exercises people do to fulfill this desire. Running is a very easy exercise that almost everyone can do very easily. Running reduces weight and keeps the body fit and running exercises helps to reduce stifness. A recent research has revealed that people who regularly run usually increase up to several times their age.
In this research, the effect of various types of exercises performed by men and women on their body was seen. This research has revealed that fast exercises and physical activities work in men and women to avoid the risk of early death due to heart disease. In addition, people who do this type of exercise also live longer.
Fast-paced running exercises are extremely beneficial
Researchers say that high-speed running exercises control heartbeat, regulate blood flow and prevent excess fat from accumulating in the body. Due to this, the risk of diseases like heart diseases and cancer in men is reduced manifold.Running exercises helps to increase flexibility .
Research has shown that people exercising on a treadmill or running daily have little or no risk of arterial problems, because of this, their blood flow from the heart to other parts of the body properly, obstruction , The risk of problems such as clots, stroke is greatly reduced.
Often people have the question that what should be the daily racers diet or running diet? According to experts, the diet of runners should be healthy. Let’s know what to eat and what not to run fast.Many people ask the question of what to eat to run fast. Running or running is the best exercise. Recent research has also shown that running is the best exercise to stay young and fit. Daily running shows the strong will of man. People often ask what to eat to run fast? What should be the food or diet of the runners? According to experts, the diet of runners should also be very restrained. Running increases body fitness and stamina, only then a healthy diet is obtained. Special care has to be taken with a healthy diet from morning meal to afternoon and dinner.
Dieticians believe that running on an empty stomach should be avoided. But what to eat after running should also be considered. Running should take into account how much carbohydrate and how much protein. Let’s know about the diet of the runners.
Diet after running
If you walk more than ten kilometers, then you should eat foods rich in carbohydrates after this. You can eat potato, banana and jackfruit. Fruit smoothie is also a better option.Your second diet should be full of protein and complex carbohydrates. You can eat foods rich in carbohydrates and protein after training. Toast, cheese, chicken sandwich and egg are good choices. If you are currently taking a different diet, you can add all that is left in it.
Breakfast before & after running exercises
It good to add complex carbohydrate-rich foods should be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You should include more and more healthy foods in breakfast. To run faster, you can include the following foods in breakfast.
- Multigrain bread, oats and muesli can be included.
- Protein-rich foods such as eggs, chicken, yogurt, tofu, cheese, sprouts can be eaten.
- Reduce the use of oil. Be sure to include salad in the meal.
Increase water intake
Any human should consume sufficient amount of water. The proper amount of water gives energy to the body. If you are preparing to run, the body should always be kept hydrated.
- Keep your body hydrated. That is, when thirsty, do not drink only water, but keep drinking water at regular intervals.
- Drink a glass of water every hour.
How to running fast
Flexibility is important for runners. This is certainly a factor when it comes to injury risk, but is certainly not the only one.
Focus on keeping the core muscles of your lower body flexible: your calves, your hamstrings, your quads, and your hip flexors. Improving your stretching and flexibility is a long-term project.
It has been demonstrated that people who have developed knee pain such as in the runner’s knee have, among other things, impaired the flexibility of the quadriceps at the beginning of the study. A year later in a study published by the same group that focused on pateller tendontis, and had similar findings – poor quad and hamstring flexibility increased the risk of patellar tendon injury.
Improve Cadence to run faster
Cadence means it is measured in stride per minute (spm).You can easily count your left leg by running for 30 seconds and hitting the ground.
The average recreational runner has a cadence of up to 150–170 spm.
How fast you progress and in which direction your walking form develops will be influenced by factors unique to you – your height, hip mobility, general fitness level, to name a few.
Ways to increase your cadence to run faster
# Set your ideal walking cadence
# Using your steps method described above, determine your current cadence for the speed used for the 5 km + run.
# Start your new rapport for a short period
# Begin by adding less distance to your runs in which you try to maintain your new goal.
Run with small steps
When you’re taking small steps, you’re more likely to land with your foot under your body, and this sets you up for longer, faster, smoother and more efficient runs, Waite explains. In addition, low progress may help prevent pain and injuries.
Maintain a defined target, not duration and distance
Measuring your runs is entirely up to you, but maintaining a regular routine of time for the first few weeks is much easier and healthier than distance which can then be improved by a proper walking and stretching program. . Beginners or new runners who are starting to run must maintain a time-wise routine, until they are training for a specific racing goal. It is comfortable to set outside for 25 minutes, giving you more time to have a bad day or taking it slower than deciding to run several miles.
Sleep is very important for our body. It gives peace to our muscles and gives new energy to the body. By taking complete sleep, the body is completely relaxed and you can continue running again. If you do not complete your sleep completely, you will not feel like running from the next day. Sleeping at least 7-8 hours is very important for the body.
Running Exercises to increase speed
Weight Training & Running Exercises
The best strength exercises for runners have two characteristics:
They prevent injuries by focusing on the specific requirements of the runners (hip and glute strength.They are compound, multi-joint movements such as squats (while machines in gym count, they are not ideal. For most runners, the greatest benefit of strength training and running exercises are the reduction in running injuries.With stronger muscles, more flexibility for connective tissues, joints and fatigue, you will get hurt less often. Instead of sitting on the sidelines, you can enjoy running.
Here is a list of the best weight and strength training and running exercises
• Legs should be apart apart from hip width, ever pointing slightly outward
• Look up and bend as you sit on an invisible chair
• Make sure you are not leaning too far, Your knees should not extend beyond your toes
• Keep your back in a neutral position, avoid pressing your spine, and extend your arms
• Repeat 10-12 times
• Stand with a barbell on the floor in front of you. Stand with the middle of your feet under the bar, feet apart hip
• Hold the bar with your hands shoulder-width apart
• Bend your knees until your chin bars harden. Do not move the bar, place it between your legs
• Raise your chest and straighten your back, do not move the bandage again and do not drop your knees
• Squeeze your shoulder blades together and take a big sigh while keeping the bandage against your feet.
• Keeping your back straight, gently bend your knees, lower the bar to the floor
• Do 5-8 times.
• Look at your feet with shoulder width forward, your chest up and your shoulders back, engage your core. This is your starting position
Keeping your body forward, put your left foot in front of you
• Lower your body to an inclined position by bending your knees, bending your body straight down with your back. Continue until your front knee is about 90 degrees
• Slowly come up and return your left leg to its starting position
• Optional movement, switching between left and right
• Repeat 10-12 times on each leg.
• With your hands slightly wider than your shoulders, reach the floor on all fours.
• Extend your legs back so that you are balanced on your hands and toes. Keep your body in a straight line from head to toe, without sagging in the middle or caressing your back. You can position your feet together to be closer or slightly wider which is most comfortable for you.
• Before starting any movement, contract your abdomen and tighten your core by pulling your belly button towards your spine. Keep a tight core during pushups throughout.
• When you slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself until your elbows are at a 90 degree angle.
• While exhaling you can begin to shrink your chest muscles and bring your hands back to the starting position. Do not lock the elbow,Keep them slightly bent.
• Repeat at least 15-20 times with three sets.
• Keep hands straight under the shoulders (slightly wider than shoulder width) as you are about to do a push-up.
• Push the toes into the ground and squeeze the glutes to stabilize your body. Your feet should work, too – be careful to lock or hyperextend your knees.
• Neutralize your neck and spine by looking at a spot on the floor about a foot beyond your hands. Your head should correspond to your back.
• Hold the position for 20 seconds. When you become more comfortable with this step, hold your planks for as long as possible without compromising your form or breath.
• Repeat as you are comfortable doing.
Exercise all body parts
We focus on runner-specific strength, especially in glutes and hips. These muscles are important to prevent injuries because they control your stride and provide stability.Include some machine exercises to your overall body strenght be it running exercises .
In general, the goal should be to oxygenate and expel carbon dioxide as efficiently as possible. Naturally, you cannot take as much air through your nose as you can take through your mouth. Thus, it is understandable that the breath is running mainly through your mouth. While it is true that the air is filtered and heated when you breathe through your nose, depriving your body of how to get maximum oxygen when your body is under stress is not a good idea. As the intensity of your running and running exercises increases, you will soon see that you cannot get enough oxygen by breathing through your nose.
Avoid running through shallow chest breathing and concentrate on deep abdominal breathing. Inhale through both your nose and mouth, but mainly through the latter. Try many different breathing rhythms and Choose the one you feel most comfortable with. Often your best breathing technique will evolve on its own over time.
Include Interval training within running exercies
As and when you can maintain a healthy speed to your running and duration you can start adding intervals within our running exercises routine which will improve your overall pace by switching up the stimulus on your body to your routine and you can also switching up workouts is a way to keep the momentum and interest rolling.
# How to try intervals
Hill strides: Run uphill for 35 seconds, then jog downhill or on flat road until recovered.
Speed intervals: Alternate between one minute at about 75-percent effort and one minute of easy jogging.
Sprint intervals: Alternate between one minute of all-out sprinting and five minutes of easy jogging.
Why Running shoes are important to run faster
Newcomers as well as regular runners also make a common mistake that they ignore importance of shoes. If your shoe is not suitable, you may have a lot of physical injury.
If you run regularly or want to carry running as your main fitness sport then you should choose your shoes correctly. Common shoes and running shoes are different in varied aspects. If you do not choose the right shoe for running, it will put pressure on the ankle and other joints.It is advisable to wear running shoes while practising running exercises or drills.
Conclusion: As runners we always look for ways to run faster and longer and now there is an easy way to do both. Introducing core exercises, strength building, and variations in your running training can help boost your performance and increase your endurance over long distances and to keep running faster.